Saturday 30 October 2021

Allsorts Challenge #648


Hi everyone,

It's Saturday so it's time for another weekly Allsorts Challenge. This week Lorraine has chosen the theme and it is

Add A Sentiment

So this gives you a lovely wide scope to play with. 

This week we are offering two gorgeous prizes:

Tattered Lace “Pretty as a Princess” die


and

Tonic Studios “Season’s Greetings” die


Here's my card.


I decided to go with making my sentiment quite prominent, which gave me opportunity to use the fab Uniko sentiment set I won recently.  In fact this card is something of a showcase for my recent winnings, as the image is a brilliant Polkadoodles digi that I also won in the past couple of weeks.  

I printed my image and coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers, inked and embossed my sentiment, then added “bubbles” using a stencil and Versamark, embossed with “enchanted gold” embossing powder. I matted the panel onto matching pink card and added a scattering of gems, and I was done.  I don't often make CAS cards but am really pleased with how this turned out.


The stencilled "bubbles" are actually very sparkly but that isn't easy to see in the main pic ... here is a photo at a different angle to try to capture the sparkle!


Stamps: Polkadoodles “Cherry Cocktails” (digi); Uniko “Birthday Sentiments”;
Media: Promarkers and Flexnarkers, Heat It Up “Enchanted Gold”/embossing powder;
Tools: Stencil - Craft Sensations at The Range.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Creations in Pink #38 - Anything Goes with mainly pink
Creative Moments #225 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
I ♥ Promarkers #446 - Anything Goes
NBUS #31 - Use Never Before Used Schtuff
Pammie’s Inky Pinkies #2143 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
(I used a new digi image and new stencil)
Simon Says (Wednesday) - Anything Goes (2nd entry)

Hope you can join us this week. Don't forget to visit the challenge blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team. Have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting.
Hugs,

11 comments:

Mervi said...

Lovely feminine birthday card, gorgeous;-))m

Sarn said...

A really lovely celebration card. Always up for a cocktail!!!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful CAS design Pauline and lovely feminine theme.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

It looks fab Pauline, xxx

Linby said...


It's all put together beautifully. I love the CAS design and the gold dots.

brenda said...

Make mine a strawberry daiquiri please, so long since I had one. Lovely girly creation.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Congrats on your recent wins! You've combined the products so perfectly and love the bubble stenciling!

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Just having a catch up love the design and I’ll have a vodka lime and lemonade please. Love Alison x

Tracy said...

What a fabulous modern card, love the design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x