Tuesday 21 February 2023

Uniko Birthday Wishes


Hi everyone, today I would like to share a card I have made for Bev’s Uniko 11th Birthday Challenge which is asking crafters to make a birthday card using Uniko products. I really like Uniko stamps, particularly the sentiments and florals, so I thought I’d give it a go.  I was lucky enough to win in the Uniko 10th birthday challenge and I have found the stamps to be an invaluable addition to my stash ... but wow where has that time gone already?? 

Uniko stamps tend to promote a fairly CAS style and graphic look which is rather different from my usual style but I really like it for a change … here’s the result.


I cut a square of white stamping card and repeat stamped my flower using various colours of Distress Oxide ink . This gave a nice chalky look and was also more vibrant than the colours of VFC I have available for this colour scheme. I then stamped the sentiment using Versafine Clair and heat embossed, before matting onto two colours of co-ordinating card stock. I finished off with a teeny heart gem - that’s it!!

Stamps: Uniko - Just Because, Birthday Sentiments;
Media: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks (Villainous Potion, Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber); Versafine Clair (Nocturne); clear embossing powder;
Heart gem from my stash.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Country View Challenges (February) - Be Sentimental (2nd entry)
Creative Knockouts #488 - Birthday Wishes
Time Out #232 - Anything Birthday Goes (Happy 9th Birthday Time Out)
Uniko - 11th Birthday - Let the Celebrations Begin!
Word Art Wednesday #583/584 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)

That’s all for today. Congratulations to Bev on 11 years of Uniko!

Take care, and thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hugs,

14 comments:

Sarn said...

A lovely CAS card in pretty colours. Xxx

Linby said...

Love the bold colours, a very contemporary design.

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful CAS make. Really loving these colors!

brenda said...

As Ellie said, love the choice of colours on a pretty CAS card.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Pauline, I love the CAS design and the gorgeous colour mix.
Faith x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely CAS style and I love the colours you have used too.
Lorraine

ElizStewart said...

Pauline... I love simple stamping. Your birthday wishes are so clean and inviting! Great job. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week.

Vickie Y said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Craftyfield said...

Lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

Monika Gulyas said...

Beautiful card and I love your colour choice! Thank you for joining the February challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Uschi said...

Wow, such a beautiful birthday card. I also love the colours you have chosen. And I love the arrangement of the florals. It looks very pretty.
Thank you so much for joining the Everybody Art Challenge.
Hug Uschi

MortiCraft said...

This is beautiful Pauline. Really lovely way to use the silhouette stamps. Thanks for helping us to celebrate Uniko’s 11th birthday. X

Neets B said...

What a gorgeous colour combo for this silhouette stamp, love this creation. Thanks so much for linking up at Uniko, Anita x

Julie B said...

Your combination of colours certainly packs a punch. A fab CAS card for our birthday gallery at Uniko. TFS. :)