Saturday 25 June 2022

Allsorts Challenge #682


Good morning everyone, it's Saturday so it's time for another weekly Allsorts Challenge. This week Lynn has chosen the theme and it is

*** So Girly ***

So we would love to see all your pretty, glamourous and feminine creations!

This week's fab prize is 2 AALL & Create stamps


Here's my card for this week.


This is part of another stamp I recently bought from the FB crafting de-stash site and I am very pleased with it ... I just love the bohemian "arty" look of the lady, and the sentiment is fab!  I believe it was given out with a craft magazine, but the lady image is actually Indigo Blu "Juliette".

I created a sponged background with Distress Oxide inks, then used more DO's with a circle mask to create my sun. I stamped my main image with Versafine Clair and heat embossed, then matted onto black and yellow card. I hand cut a DL card base and stamped/heat embossed the sentiment, then matted my image panel onto it and finished off with a few tiny punched butterflies, gems, and a Tim Holtz "Small Talk" sticker.

Stamps: Indigo Blu (given out with Craft magazine);
Media: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Barn Door); Versafine Clair (Nocturne); clear embossing powder;
Tools: X-Cut butterfly corner punch (I used the tiny butterfly outcuts); TIm Holtz "Small Talk" stickers;
Gems from my stash.

Challenges I would like to enter:

As You Like It - Fave Feminine or Masculine (and why)
(My fave is definitely feminine as I have so many more suitable stamps eg. Girls, flowers, fairies … and I love girly colours !!)
Crafting Happiness #124 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #458 - Something To Say
Dream Valley #272 - Add a Sentiment
Simon Says (Monday) - Something Beginning With "S" (3rd entry)
(stamping, sentiment)
We Love Stamping (June) - Anything Goes (3rd entry)

Hope you can join us this week, and I look forward to seeing your entries. Don't forget to visit the challenge blog to see more fab inspiration from the rest of the team. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,

17 comments:

Linby said...

I have this stamp - not sure it's seen ink. You've made a beautiful card with it.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card I have this beautiful stamp and sentiment and yes it was a craft mag freebie quite a few years ago,love the inky background.
Carol x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. I love this stamp and sentiment. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Pauline! What a pretty and unique stamp, and love how you inked the background.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pauline, lovely colours and a fabulous sentiment.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Pauline just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

brenda said...

Lovely card using the IB stamp Pauline, one that's not seen the light of day for a long time this end. Like the way you have made it into a landscape DL shape.

B x

N-Eva said...

Lovely card and the image is stunning. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Mervi said...

Fabulous and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I have this stamp and love it! Beautiful design, love the warm colours you used!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How VERY Beautiful, I love the shaded background and the gorgeous stamp, great sentiment.
Faith x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous blend of colours on the background for this wonderful silhouette stamp.
Lorraine

Sarn said...

That’s a beautiful ombré orange background for the gorgeous image. Very pretty feminine card. Xxx

Sheryl said...

Beautiful
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Annette DT

Deanna Mulder said...

Love the stamp and bright colors! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Deanna DT Member for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge