Tuesday 9 November 2021

Thinking of You


Today I would like to share a simple card I made to showcase one of the beautiful Rachel Vass Designs digital images I won last week - I don't use digital images very much, but I just couldn't wait to print off this one and colour it.


 I coloured the image with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers, and created a co-ordinating smoosh background with my DO and DI inks. I also spattered the background lightly with silver acrylic paint, though that didn’t show up too well. I kept the mounting simple as I really wanted the image to be the focal point of the card, though I found a bit of two-tone ribbon in my stash that was such a perfect match I just had to use it! 


Stamp: Rachel Vass Designs "Happiness Blooms" (digi); sentiment - "Meadow Flowers" free with cardmaking magazine;
Media: flower - Promarkers and Flexmarkers; background - Tim Holtz DO and DI inks, silver acrylic paint;
Ribbons and gems from my stash.

Challenges I would like to enter:

A Gem of A Challenge #23 - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge (November) - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Colour Crazy Challenge #44 - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe #277 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Crafty Calendar (November) - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #226 - Anything Goes
 Promarkers #447 - Anything Goes - TOP 3
Passion For Markers #617 - Three of a Kind
(I have used 3 sparkly gems)
Simon Says (Wednesday) - Thinking of You

Weather is looking grim so I may well stay in and have another crafting session this afternoon. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,

12 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous. Unfortunately it doesn't fit the theme of Wonderful Winter/Feeling Festive, but thank you so much for entering and hopefully you will enter again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the colours you have used. Love Alison x

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful I adore those dreamy colours!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Jill said...

Love the flowers and how soft and sweet they are oclored.

Thank you for joining us at Gem of a Challenge!

-Jill, Polkadoodles DT
Tiny Treasure Workshop

Sue said...

This is such a beautiful card gorgeous flowers and beautiful colouring thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Very pretty card coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Pauline I love the colours you have chosen a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this is SO beautiful! Fantastic colouring of this gorgeous image and such a pretty colour choice. Your ribbon and background paper are perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this is absolutely gorgeous! A beautiful image and I really love your colour scheme. That ribbon is the perfect finishing touch to your card - love it. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Furrbster said...

This is really very pretty,

thank you for sharing at I Love Promarkers and Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Sarn said...

Simply gorgeous.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful, Pauline - so very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

Helen x