Saturday 13 November 2021

Allsorts Challenge #650


Good morning everyone,

It's Saturday so it's time for another weekly Allsorts Challenge. This week Wendy has chosen the theme and it is

Christmas

So it's your perfect opportunity to catch up with those Chrimbo makes if you haven't already!

We have 2 lovely prizes on offer this week:

Fistly, we have this bundle of Christmas ribbons and embellishments


... and secondly



is offering 3 images of the winner's choice.

Ruth has some new images due to go on her website soon, and some of my fellow teamies have used these designs to give you a sneak peek … you can see them on the main challenge blog.

Here's my card for this week.


This is another LotV James the Bear stamp I’ve had from about 3 or 4 years ago and am sure I never inked before. I coloured him with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, including creating a wash around the image where I then lifted the colour by dabbing with rubbing alcohol and a cotton bud. I also broke out a couple of snowflake dies and punches I haven't used for a while - I do really love this gorgeous Memory Box border. I also decided to add a bit of sparkle both with gems and some holographic glitter on James's darling Santa hat.


Stamps : LotV “James Snowman”; sentiment - Penny Black “Joy, Hope” (3898F);
Media: Promarkers and Flexmarkers;
Papers: LotV “Frosty Snowflakes”;
Tools: Memory Box die “Frostyville Border”; snowflake die (unknown); Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Classic Design Challenge (November) - Anything Goes (4th entry)
C.R.A.F.T. #617 - Christmas
Creative Inspirations (November) Wonderful Winter/Feeling Festive
Cutie Pie #165 - Anything Cute
Dragonfly Dreams  (November) - Christmas/Winter
Pammie’s Inky Pinkies #2145 - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Pearly Sparkles #68 - Merry Christmas
The Holly & Ivy #105 - Anything Christmas Goes

Hope you can join us this week, and I look forward to seeing your entries. Don't forget to visit the challenge blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,

20 comments:

Mervi said...

Aww fabulous colouring, so lovely and beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

brenda said...

One of my favourite colour palettes Pauline and such a sweet James image for a lovely card.

B x

brenda said...

And as per usual I read your challenge list afterwards, so many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations November challenges.

B x

Linby said...

This is so cute and I love the bear coloured in grey, I must remember to do that (probably won't!). Thanks also for sharing at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations November challenges.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a cute image and I love the frosty colours you have chosen too.
Lorraine

Sarn said...

Adorable LOTV image, beautifully coloured. Love the little touches of white highlights. The die cut embellishments are lovely too.

Hugs,Sarn x

Ellibelle said...

I love LOTV stamps but only have a few in rubber and then some in digi (which I don't use so much anymore due to my printer driving me crazy), this one is another cutie and the card is so beautiful with the fancy snowflake die border and pretty sketch!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card love the embellishments you have used. Love Alison x

Francesca said...

Wonderful card, love the bear and the snowman! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining Stamping SEnsations and We Love Stamping. Anesha x

pinky said...

That is just super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant and beautiful Pauline loving the colours and that cute image a super festive creation
hugs
lolo x

Lisa xx said...

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge and sharing such a sweet card for our " ANYTHING CUTE" theme.....this looks fabulous, what an adorable pair x

Zoechaos said...

Oh my goodness so much to look at and so many layers they all fit together in harmony to enhance the super main image. Thank you for sharing your Christmas card with us at We Love Stamping, good luck xx

Tammy L said...

Gorgeous! I love all the snowflake die cuts and wonderful coloring. thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

AndreaNorris said...

Oh that is a real beauty!! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week
Andrea x

Julie said...

Lovely card, such a cute image. Thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie this month.

ClaireB said...

Adorable image, pretty border and lovely colour tones. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT