Monday 20 October 2008

Happy Autumn Award

I was really chuffed this morning to spot that Helen had given me this award - it's really touching cos I so love her blog even though it is fairly new, and the style of her cards ... if you haven't visited yet get over there and I'm sure you'll agree.



The rules of the award are to pass it on to 6 crafting friends ... where to start?? There are so many blogs I love, but I've decided to pass it on to the following:
Emma
Sharon
Jo
Dawny
Beth
Bev

Happy autumn ladies, and happy crafting!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Awww - you're welcome hun!
Helen x
PS - I really do love your blog!

Dawny P said...

Aww bless ya hunny. I haven't got this one so great big thank you hugs to you xxxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Thanks you so much Pauline. Just to let you know I've passed the award on.
Sharon

Jo said...

Hi Pauline :)
Hope you're well,
Thank you for passing this onto me
Happy Autumn to you too!

Jo xx

~Emma~ said...

Pauline thank you so much for this...and for the other thing that I will be mentioning on my blog later! Big hugs Em.x