Sunday 10 August 2008

Two more challenges


I decided to play around to see what I could come up with to satisfy two challenges with the one card ... Penny Black Saturday Challenge #9 is a sketch, and Cute Card Thursday #22 this week is "The Two of Us".

I have made a romantic card, using a PB cute mouse image gifted to me along with a friendship card by Evelyn C on Docrafts, coloured with watercolour pencils. for the three embellishments on the sketch I have used die cut Cuttlebug swirly hearts, and the sentiment is by ge studio clear stamps. I adore the background paper which is a pearlescent silk screen paper by Papermania, and the lace is from my local craft shop Edwin Allen.

16 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch Pauline love the image so cute and thank you for joining us this week at PBSC and congrats on the double whammy
Kath
xxx

Deb said...

gorgeous card, the image is so sweet and love the sparkle, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

tracie said...

gorgeous card Pauline, great take on the sketch. Love the image and the hearts look fab - love it.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Wendy said...

This is lovely very pretty
Wendy x

Beth said...

This is so cute, I love the pretty hearts! Thanks for joining in!

Sammi said...

It's gorgeous Pauline!! REALLY LOVELY! :)
Sammi
xxx

Jen said...

Another beautiful card Pauline.
There's an award for you on my blog.
Jen x
here

Unknown said...

Very sweet card and I love the one you made for your Mum below as well :D

ella bella said...

beautiful card love the colours and the hearts down the side really set if of. great take on the sketch
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Kimx

craft mad Jenny said...

such a gorgeous card - love the silver effects.

Dawny P said...

It's a bit on the gorge side this Pauline - I love the colours you used. Soooo pretty xxxxx

Angie C said...

Such a gorgeous card. Very pretty colours and a lovely PB image too.

Michele said...

Lovely card Pauline. I love your blog too a well deserved award that you've just got. Michele x

Cathy said...

This is a beautiful card Pauline. I love the hearts, and the image is so cute!
Hugs
CAthy xx

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!
Thank you for your visit in my blog.
Mumur