Sunday 10 August 2008

My Time To Craft #25 - Christmas!


The My Time to Craft Challenge this week is to make something for Christmas ... clearly this theme is now ramping up to encourage us to prepare for Dec 25th in good time! This card was a bit of a quick experiment this evening and I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out, but here it is anyway! Apologies for the poor photo - I finished after dark!
I stamped the new PB Christmas stamp "Fantasy" straight onto royal blue cardstock and embossed using "snowflake tinsel" powder, and then decorated the tree with my new blue Ice Stickle. The sentiment is from Make My Mark in York, and the ribbon is from my stash.

4 comments:

Manda said...

That tree stamp is just so pretty Pauline, you could just stamp that on it's own and have a fab card! Want it lol. Mand xxx

Richelle said...

Pretty card! that image is very cool- with the embossing and glitter.

Lesley said...

Fab card, I love it! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

made by fifi said...

great card - thank you for joining in this weeks challenge x