Friday 25 July 2008

A new award!


Well this is the first gold credit card I've ever had LOL - given to me by the lovely Cathy who is herself the most frequent visitor to my blog. The rules for awarding this are:

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. 4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Well ... as a relatively new blogger I'm not sure that I have many "dedicated" followers, so I have looked back through my comments (which in itself made me feel all warm and fuzzy!) and found who had visited me the most. Many of you have already got this award and well deserved! so I am only forwarding it on to a couple of other "regular" visitors, namely


and a new person to my blog, which is Denise-Lynn from the US who is part of the "Stamp Something" challenge team.

Enjoy ladies!

2 comments:

~Emma~ said...

And its very well deserved! Hugs Em.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, thanks Pauline! This is super nice of you! I'll display it proudly. Thanks! And big thanks to for playing along with our stamp challenges. :)