Wednesday 2 July 2008

New ABC Weekly Challenge: A is for ...



A couple of friends highlighted to me the existence of the new ABC weekly challenge where each week there will be themed challenge based on the letters of the alphabet. The first week's challenge is "A is for Animals".


Now I've been a bit bizzy this week as I spent all last evening making a 50th birthday card (which I can't upload 'til Sunday!) but as I am new to blogging I thought I'd cheat a little with a card I made earlier and which therefore hasn't appeared on here before.

The image stamps I have used are Penny Black "Dream a Dream", "Polka Wings" and "Imagine"; coloured with watercolour pencils and pink& green Twinkling H2O's. The sentiment is Hampton Art Stamp "Dream a little..."; paper is by Deja Views "Sharon Ann" collection; and the sparkly flowers were die cut using the Cuttlebug "Hippie Chick" alphabet.

Hope you like it!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous card! thanks for joining in ABC :)

Victoria said...

it is a lovely card, and I don't think it is cheating at all x

thank you for joining us on our first challenge x

Cathy said...

Wow Pauline, this is gorgeous. I love that sleeping bear, helen sent me some and I now need that stamp!!!
Love how it all fits together inside.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Bev said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Love the soft prety colours and all the stamping too - brilliant

Donna said...

This is such a beautiful card, i just love it. Thank you for joining in the challenge and for putting up our banner. Donna x

Jo said...

WOW what a stunning card!
coloured so beautifully too ;)

Richelle said...

Wow! Beautiful card...love the layering look of the card. Is there a tutorial on how to make one?

Carol said...

LOVE IT
TFS