Monday, 13 October 2008

Spoon Full of Sugar meets ABC ... for a friend


Today I have got a day's holiday from work, so it's a good opportunity to sit down and make my October Docrafts friendship card. This fits very well with the fact that this week's Stamp Something Challenge is for a friend.

Also, this week's challenge over at a Spoon Full of Sugar is pink and green, which is one of my favourite colour combos so I just had to incorporate it into my card ... and on Saturday I bought some fabulous Melissa Frances papers in those very colours. Also this week's ABC Challenge is L is for Lace, which I thought suited this card very well and allowed me to use some of the lovely lace gifted to me by Cathy.

I used: image by Rachael Ann Miller from my friend Uma; sentiment by Hero Arts; papers by Melissa Frances; flowers by Prima; Doodlebug sugar coated brads; swirly shapes diecut using Spellbinders shapeabilities; lace gifted from my friend Cathy; pearl gem and dragonfly brads from my stash.

10 comments:

  1. Super SWEET card -- love the pink and the image -- the flowers are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love that imgage and your new Shapabilities!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card its so pretty and i love the sentiment
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the muted shades and that paper is incredible.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and touching!! I love pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly a beautiful card.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card I love the colours - thank you for joining us on abc this week

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, beautiful softness. Great accents too. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card its so pretty
    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, thanks for joining in with us this week on ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking, and for taking the time to leave a comment - I really appreciate it.
Pauline x