Monday, 25 August 2008

Penny Black Challenge #11 - No Cards Allowed!


This week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge #11 is an interesting one for me , as cards are all I ever make! However as luck would have it I needed to make my first ever image wallet for a Docrafts image swap, so I've had a go. I used a technique from a Youtube video here: I made the base wallet from Bazzill bling card, decorated with two double-sided foiled and pearlescent papers from the s.e.i. "Poppy" range. The wallet wrapper is decorated with prima flowers pinned with a Papermania pearl brad, and the sentiment and tiny dragonflies are from the PB transparent set "Salutations".

14 comments:

  1. very pretty wallet, those papers look gorgeous! annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous wallet
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wow*

    what a gorgeous wallet! Great idea!!!

    Have a nice day..

    Hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge and you have made such a beautiful wallet - love those cute little dragonflies - thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
    Kath
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of those papers and the wallet is so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Those papers look gorgeous! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wallet and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful wallet Pauline and a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous wallet, beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous wallet, the papers are so pretty - love it. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking, and for taking the time to leave a comment - I really appreciate it.
Pauline x