Sunday 13 July 2008

Friday Sketchers Week 10





I needed to make a card today for a non-blog challenge - ABC stamping challenge over on Docrafts - so decided to tie it in to a sketch. The sketch I chose is Friday Sketchers, and here it is.

I made a card using pale grey cardstock and the Stampendous stamp "Agapanthus Cluster", stamped with Brilliance Starlight black ink and embossed with holographic powder, edged with Versamark chalk ink. I matted the image onto black and patterned silver cardstock, and then layered onto paper from the new Anita's Classic Christmas (!) black paper , tied with silver and black swirly ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is from the PB transparent set "Salutations", finished off with Papermania adhesive stones. I have also entered this card in the ABC challenge on Docrafts - A is for Agapanthus cluster, Anita's paper and adhesive stones.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Its lovely, I haven't done much embossing lately. Love the idea of the chalk around the outside, this sort of thing would also make a very elegant christmas card with some snowflakes *she thinks* :D

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Pauline and a fab interpretation of the sketch.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Bev said...

Wow, gorgeous card, love the papers! The image is beautiful

~Emma~ said...

Pauline this is just beautiful! I've got this stamp and its one of my favourites! Hugs Em.x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning cards ,brilliant ,Dawnx

Carole said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pb flowers. Thanks for joining us at FS.

ella bella said...

stunning card, very elegant
Tracy x