Hi everyone, still not been finding much time for crafting, and I’ve also been rather put off by all the hot weather we’ve been having, but I thought I’d just pop by today with a very simple one layer card inspired by the current Simon Says (Wednesday) challenge ‘Summertime Blues’.
I took a 7” x 5” card blank and stamped a scribble background directly onto the front using various shades of Distress Oxide inks, which I then lightly spritzed with water. I stamped the flower and sentiment using Twilight VFC, then added a small scattering of dewdrop gems - that‘s it!
Stamps: Unity Stamps Insightful Meadows; Crafter’s Companion Positive Thoughts ‘Sharing the Love’; unbranded scribble stamp;
Media: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks (Speckled Egg, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch); Versafine Clair (Twilight);
Other: Crafter’s Companion Dew Drops.
Challenges I would like to enter:
AAA Colourful #31 - Colour Board
Beautiful Blossoms #44 - Anything Floral Goes
Creative Crafters #103 - Anything Goes
Inkspirational #374 - Garden
Neglected Stuff (August) - Use Your Neglected Stuff
(all the stamps on this card)
Papercraft #133 - Back to Basics
Simon Says (Wednesday) - Summertime Blues
Simply Clean & Simple (August) - Anything CAS Goes
Word Art Wednesday #764/765 - Anything Goes
That’s all for today. I’ll be back tomorrow with my make for Ellie’s ‘I Spy With My Littke Eye’ challenge.
Take care, and thanks for visiting.
Hugs,




1 comment:
Beautiful, elegant card.
Thank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Post a Comment