Thursday 15 July 2021

Gone Fishin’


Hi everyone,
Here I am with another new card to my blog, and it is another of the very few cards I made while I was “in the wilderness” and not blogging. 

This was for my darling husband’s special birthday. He really loves fishing and can happily pass a lazy summer afternoon on the river bank,  so I just couldn’t resist this adorable fishing bear image, which as always I coloured using Promarkers.


In case you are wondering about the strange splodge on the greeting,  I have “redacted” the date of his birthday on this photo  😀

Stamps: Daisy & Dandelion - “Dandelion Goes Fishing”,  Penny Black - 4071F “Flourish Birthday”, Lili of the Valley - “Calendars”, Trimcraft “Me to You” husband text,
Tools: various Spellbinder dies, Provo Craft “Hippie Chick” number dies, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page - “Iron Gate”
Paper, jute ribbon and gems from my stash.


Challenges I would like to enter:

Allsorts #632 - Masculine
Crafter’s Cafe #270  - Layer It Up
Crafty Calendar (July) - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #212 - Always Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #690 - Anything Goes with optional theme summer
Love to Scrap #147 Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers #600 - Dies and/or Punches - TOP 5
Simon Says (Monday) - Lazy Days of Summer
Sparkles #142 - Outdoor Fun

That’s all for today. Until next time, take care, and thanks for visiting.
Hugs,

8 comments:

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Great image and design. I don't see Cardz 4 Gals Christmas challenge listed.

brenda said...

A fun card for the lads Pauline, many thanks for joining in with our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous card for Hubby's birthday, I'm sure he was thrilled with it. Lots of lovely details and die cut elements. Thanks for sharing it in our challenge at Passion fro Markers this week.
Lorraine DT

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, cute image, beautiful colours and lovely design- I'm sure your husband will love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Ruth said...

Lovely card :)

Linby said...

A lovely card with a wonderful colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Julie said...

Fab card - I love your colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

Mari said...

Such a great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.