Monday 21 June 2021

Here comes the sun!


This is my first time posting on here for about 3 years, and my first time ever from my iPad so I guess this is a bit of an experiment!!

I have been doing very little cardmaking over the past three years, but I have started doing a bit more over the past 12 months due to COVID lockdowns and also because I have now finished work. 

So here I am dipping my toe in the water once more with a card I made for an elderly aunt’s birthday.


I have used a hand stamped image by Lili of the Valley, coloured with Promarkers. The rest of my stash is so old I can’t now narrow down who has supplied what!!


Challenges I would like to enter:

Allsorts #629 - Anything Goes
Crafters’ Cafe #268 - Insects / butterflies
Crafty Creations #422 - Anything Goes
Creatalicious #213 - Anything Goes with option of at/in the water 
(flowers are of course in water)
Cute Card Thursday #689 - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers #596 - Summer Colours
Penny’s Challenge #498 - Anything Goes
Sparkles #141 - Floral Extravaganza
Stamping Sensation (June) - I love … 
(Lili of the Valley stamps)
We love Cocolate Baroque (June) - Hand coloured image

That’s all for today as I gradually feel my way back into blogging. Take care and thanks for visiting.

Hugs,

14 comments:

brenda said...

Welcome back Pauline and what a pretty card ti return with, so sunny, many thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes with an option' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

brenda said...

And then I totally forgot to thank you for also joining in our June theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque, I do hope we will see you again.

B x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card - lovely summery feel! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely bright and sunny creation, great images and some lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Button/Bows challenge at Allsorts and our 'Hand coloured or paper pieced challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Kathleen said...

I also forgot to say thank you for your lovely entry into our Hand coloured or paper pieced challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

The Crafty Den said...

Welcome back to crafting Pauline; you certainly haven't lost your touch. Your aunt will be delighted with her card. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lynn said...

Glad to see your lovely work again. Please continue!

Dawn Phillips said...

Just lovely. Beautifully coloured and so well finished. Glad you have joined us. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful sunflower image and the card turned out so nicely. Loving all the embellishments and a great sketch!
Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love your colouring. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

creationsnz said...

A wonderful, almost vintage card. Great paper and beautiful lace. Thanks for sharing on our Insects/Butterflies challenge at the Crafters Cafe, come again soon. CarolG

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

dorsetdawndesigns said...

I love sunflowers and they look so great in their bottles. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

Jules said...

Hi Pauline

Good to hear you are back cardmaking again .. .. .. some good things have come out of Covid.

You have done well to post from your IPad. Something I never manage.

Love your card. Beautiful colouring of your sunflowers and your flower embellishments match perfectly.

I bet your Aunt loved it too.

Love Jules xx