Tuesday 22 June 2021

Another card .. for the boys


I felt sufficiently inspired yesterday by my first blog post in nearly three years that I decided to do another one …. They’re coming along a bit like buses!!

This is a card I made recently for a friend’s birthday … over the next few weeks I will be posting some cards which are not necessarily brand new but which have never been blogged before .. they are my recent attempts to get back into card making 😀


This is an adorable James the Bear image by  Lili of the Valley, coloured as always with Promarkers, and is a much simpler style as I think befits a masculine card. 


Challenges I’d like to enter:

Alphabet Challenge - F is for furry friends
Crafty Calendar (June) - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #406  - Furry friends
Cutie Pie #160 - The bear essentials
Simon Says (Wednesday) - Animal antics
Sweet Stampin’ - Something beginning with B - TOP 3
(bear, beer, Birthday greeting) 

I hope I’m starting to get back into the basics of blogging now, so onward and upward! Take care, and thanks for visiting.

Hugs,

6 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully coloured image,love James the bear,a great masculine card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Sammy said...

Oh I love James! And he's so dashing in B&W. Love this! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

jaybea said...

what a cute bear great image for a younger man Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Liz said...

Beautiful card, I love your colour choice. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a beautiful card. James the bear is adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

So cute and beautifully coloured.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x