Tuesday 4 September 2018

First card since forever ....

Well hello to everyone in blogland ... it's been so long (over 2 years!!!) since I either blogged or indeed made a card that I have completely forgotten how to even upload a card!

However I have recently felt a little bit inspired, so decided to have a bit of a play ... what fun I had delving into my stash as I had no clue what was even there any more!! I was actually inspired to begin by a very special birthday (more of that in a forthcoming post) ... but as I ruffled around in my stash I  found an image I coloured a LONG time ago, and it inspired me to make a card for my friend's birthday which fell last week.


So here it is ....
Stamps: Lily of the Valley;
Media: Promarkers 
Papers: Lili of the Valley "Bonnets and Bowties";
Tools: Memory Box die "summer border".

Challenges:

Allsorts #483 - Things With Wings
Stamping Sensations - I spy with my little eye, something beginning with B (Bear, Butterflies, Bow, Blossoms)
Crafty Cardmakers #217 - All Creatures Great and Small
Penny Black & More - Make It Feminine
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with patterned paper
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #75 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #373 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge #395 - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes


I will definitely be back soon to display the SECOND card I recently made - woo  hoo! Til then ... if anyone can give me any hints and tips as to why my blogger app is now putting random spaces between the paragraphs??
Hugs,

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Welcome back Pauline! Lovely to see you, and your pretty card! Hugs xx PS. the paragraph spacing happens randomly, and it's very irritating

brenda said...

It's so nice to see you back in blogland Pauline and with such a pretty creation for our 'Things with Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in this week.

B x

Guida Machado said...

Welcome back, Pauline.
Love your card.
Hugs,
Guida

Viv said...

Hello Pauline!
Your journey back into blogland has come with a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

Jean said...

Oh wow what a pretty card, loving your colours.
Thanks for sharing with us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! How sweet is this little guy. I love all your flowers. Great attention to detail. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good Luck!

♥ Mindy

Margaret Mifsud said...

Really pretty card! Love the colour palette and the cute image!! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Creaine said...

This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl September challenge, best of luck, Mary, The Ribbon Girl www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Mervi said...

Welcome back Pauline!
Lovely and fabulous card, you haven't lost your talent.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts
and over at Penny Black and more;-))m

Andrea said...

Oh how cute! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl anything goes challenge x

Jo said...

So, so pretty. A sweet image & I love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x (your newest follower)
Dt

I have CANDY if you'd like to enter!

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable!
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September!
Monica - DT

Sally H said...

A beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations for our B challenge