Thursday 25 September 2008

Wow!! Two awards in one day !

Well... I can scarcely believe this I'm so chuffed! In one day two new blogging friends have passed me awards - I'm overwhelmed!

Sharon has kindly passed me the "Wylde Women" award: the purpose of it is to send love to and acknowledge women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.


The rules are:
1 You can give it to one or one hundred and any number in between - your choice.
2. Make sure you link to their site.
3. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can visit all these wonderful women.
4. Remember the purpose of the award.

I am inspired by many lovely blogs whose owners give me great ideas and brighten my day ...and I think most of them already have this award!! But there are a four bloggers who I would like to nominate as they really inspire me in different ways:
Helen - who has become a lovely friend through a shared love of Penny Blacks and who has inspired me with her gorgeous cute decorated candles;
Sarah - who has a fantastic way of using ribbons and flowers on her creations;
Kerry - who makes lovely cards and is great to chat to, and
Vonnie - who has been having a tough time the past couple of weeks but is still making the best of her crafting.

Secondly, Vonnie has passed me the JAVABLU award. The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo in her/his blog.
2. Put a link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate at least 5 persons with a blog, but first you have to tell why you want to give it to those persons.
4. Put a link to those you have nominated.
5. Visit the blogs to the nominees and tell them you gave them an award!

Well, I would like to nominate
Sharon - her blog is new but her cards are truly stunning, and she has got some fantastic technique tutorials on there
Mand - because she is such a lovely friend even though she hasn't been too well the past few weeks and so I would love to help cheer her up
Samantha at Penrith Crafts - cos she is so bubbly and friendly and would do anything for you... and I am looing forward to meeting her in person for the first time soon :-)
Helen and Sarah - for the same good reasons I outlined above.

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside now .... :-)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Wow thanks Pauline!
I've been sooooo busy this weekend, I've only just seen this!
Hope you've had a great time on the retreat this weekend!
Helen x