Sunday 21 September 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #15


The Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week is to decorate the inside of your card. Now this is a great opportunity for me, because my new blogging friend Sharon has recently posted a tutorial on how to make a trifold envelope card, and I was desperately wanting to try it. So here is my interpretation for the PB Saturday Challenge.


Update! I loaded this post earlier with appalling uncropped photos as I had been messing about in Adobe Photoshop and caused all my settings to go funny whereby I could no longer edit ... but I now seem to have overcome the problem (phew!)

I used: Main image is Penny Black "Dream a Dream"; birthday sentiment is PB "Birthday Dreams"; "Dream a little dream" sentiment is by Hampton Art stamps; paper is a double sided piece by Deja Views. I also used Prima flowers, Doodlebug "sugar coated" brad, papermania gems and ribbon from my stash.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Pauline!
Must give this type of card a go myself!
Helen x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Pauline - love the soft colours and the papers you have used.....great work and hope you get your Photoshop back to normal....thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxx

NGCARDS said...

this is really cute, love the image and colours you have used for this its really pretty.
Silly you for tinkering with that program! lol
Xxx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, love it!
Clairexx

Chris said...

Hi Pauline, your card is so beautiful! I love the design, your gorgeous colouring and all the wonderful details. Chris x

Dawny P said...

A beautiful card Pauline - I really love this - just gorgeous. xxxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant card Pauline. So glad that you tried my tutorial - I hope you found this simple to make. Lovely to see what you came up with.
Sharon

Sirpaliina said...

Very beautiful card.

Beth said...

Awww, this is so cute! I love the soft colours you've used too! Thanks for joining in! xx

Jen said...

I love this card Pauline, I must check out that tutorial - thanks!
Jen x

Unknown said...

This is just so gorgeous, I must go check it ot but I love the delicateness of your cards :D

tracie said...

oh wow Pauline this is adorable, love these envelope cards - haven't done one of these in ages. Your is perfect, love the soft colours and cute image - fab work.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

krista said...

This is so beautiful!

craftyb said...

Absolutely adorable...love the little sleeping bear image...which is just perfect with that sentiment! bx

Yvonne said...

Wow another beautiful card - must give this a try :-)

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful card, I must give this a go!
Mrs Wonka x