Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Going dotty about bears

I read recently somewhere that a fair proportion of British adults still sleep with their teddy bears ... I don't actually sleep with mine as sadly he fell to pieces years ago due to an over abundance of love and cuddles .... but I think I must be having a "bear moment" as I made three cards yesterday and coloured in an image for a fourth ... and yep, they were all teddies!!



For this card I followed the sketch at this week's Everybody-Art-Challenge #106

.. and I also made the card for

Lili of the Valley #62 - Let's Go Dotty for Circles
Passion for Promarkers #67 - Teddy Bears' Picnic
Papertake Weekly - Just the one (just one bow)
Pollycraft #59 - Add a Little Nature

Recipe:
Main image: LotV "Teddy with bouquet" coloured with Promarkers;
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards;
Papers: Papermania "Summer Bloom";
Supplies: flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts; ribbon from my stash (rescued from my mum's birthday cake!!);
Tools: small circle, large cirlce and large classic scalloped circle nestabilities; Martha Stewart "scalloped dot" edge punch.

Gotta go ... way past my bedtime .. but by the time I get home from work tomorrow I would have missed the LotV challenge .. and that would never do would it lol!?!


18 comments:

  1. Your lovely bear is so beautifully colored. I simply love the soft pastel colors that you selected!
    Great job!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lovely bear is so beautifully colored. I simply love the soft pastel colors that you selected!
    Great job!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Pauline. Love the colouring of the sweet image and the flowers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetie Pauline, love the cute image and the pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Pauline,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the pastel colours you've used! I think I have an obsession with LotV bears too! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Pauline. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, love all the spotty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww very pretty! As always your flowers look so beautiful.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pauline, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is super cute! And that bow is just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card, adorable image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft / PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your beary cards Pauline, no excuse for not entering any more Teddy Stampers challenges now! I have yet to ink and colour this gorgeous one. A stunning card, love the pastel shades. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Pauline - super colouring and I love the pastel papers you've used! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabby card...gorgeous colouring :0)..so cute...thanks for joining us at PFP....Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pauline,
    I love this adorable image. Yout colouring looks ab & I love the bow & flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card! I LOVE the image and teh colors you used fits perfect!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous! Lovely design Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking, and for taking the time to leave a comment - I really appreciate it.
Pauline x