Saturday 12 December 2009

Cute hedgie does the Christmas combo!

I have been on holiday from work this past week, but due to the schedule of jobs I'd set for myself, yesterday afternoon was the first time I managed to sit down for a good crafty session. I stamped out a few of this adorable PB image "fur collared" and made a few cards for various challenges, so you will be seeing more of this cute little fella over the next couple of days ....

Here's my first card:

I have followed the sketch for this week's Corrosive Challenges #41


This card also fits a number of other Christmas challenges, namely

My Time to Craft #69 - Christmas Foliage
Everybody-Art-Challenge #69 - green & red
Stamp with Stampavie #73 - red & green
Charisma #49 - green & red plus white or silver
The Pink Elephant #44 - Your favourite Christmas colour combo. Well mine is generally whatever I happen to be doing right now ... and at the moment green & red seems to be right up there lol!


Recipe:
Main image: Penny Black "fur collared" (3763H) coloured with watercolour pencils, and decorated with polar white flowersoft and glamour dust;
Sentiment; Stampendous;
Paper: Reminisce "Snowflake Spots";
Supplies: Flowers by Floradoodles; gems from my stash;
Tools: scalloped rectangle nestabilities; Cuttelbug "Snowflakes" embossing folder.



Here's my second card. I have deliberately made this card for just the one challenge as they don't allow us to combine - it is for this week's Stamptacular Challenge #36 which is Let it shine. I have got sparkle on the fluffy fur, holographic silver card on my matting, shiny silver snowflakes on the ribbon, and sparkkly gems in the flowers.


Recipe:
Main image - as before;
Sentiment: Stamps Away;
Paper: from stash;
Supplies: Snowflake ribbon from Warrington market; flowers by Floradoodle;
Tools: scalloped rectangle nestabilities.


Back tomorrow with a couple more of these cuties :-)

21 comments:

Georgia said...

Love Penny Black stamps! I'm glad you joined us this week at the SSC. Your card looks great!

Sally said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely clean and fresh design! Thanks for joining My Time To Craft this week!

Aud Kirsten said...

What a great card! Cute image. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Liza said...

Gorgeous cards Pauline. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Paula said...

Your poinsetta's are such a lovely touch, to such a lovely card...love the hedgie! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Pleasantly,
Paula

Lesley said...

Lovely cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Piali said...

Love it..penny black stamps are my favorite.Thanks for joining SSC this week..hope to see again next week.
Hugs
Piali

Line said...

Both your cards are gorgous! Love those sweet hedgies! Wonderful papers and that ribbon is truly beautiful!

So glad you could join our challenge at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Anonymous said...

Your card(s) are great ;0)
I have to use my PB stamps more then I do now, I love them ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke

Carolyn said...

That Hedgehog is just too cute. Love the card. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Daniele said...

loving your creations thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Helen said...

These are all gorgeous Pauline...love the papers, and that hedgie is so cute!
Helen x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pauline,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mephisto said...

WOW, thats a fantastic work. Great card!

Hugs
Domi

Pat said...

Beautiful cards, love the Penny Black Hedgies. Thanks for joining in the Challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

mckinkle said...

Oh he is such a sweetie! I love your cards and look forward to seeing him again real soon!

Hope youve enjoyed your week off even if you didnt get as much time in your crafting space as youd hoped.

Keryn x

Unknown said...

Great cards, love your hedgie!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Annie said...

oh this is great - love it. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Allison said...

so lovely
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
allisonX

Anne H. said...

Your Christmas-card is gorgeous!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :-)