Sunday 6 December 2009

CAS Snowflakes

Three weeks ago I designed a card for the PBSC #75 which was a fairly clean and simple card, centred on a sentiment and making use of my snowflake diecuts. For once I was pretty pleased with how it turned out, so I decided to make a few more similar but in different colours.


Here's one where I used two different Cuttlebug "snowflakes" folders, and where I went for a blue/green tartan theme.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:
Kaboodle #19 - Snowflakes
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #44 - CAS (clean and simple) card

Recipe:
Sentiment: Penny Black "Joy-Hope" (3898F);
Supplies: pearlescent "ice gold" white card from Edwin Allen; green and blue pearlescent card from stash; pearl brads and large spacer from The Hobby House; tartan ribbon from my stash;
Tools: Shapeabilities "Make A Flake 2"; Martha Stewart "Arctic Snowflake" punch and "embossed snowflakes edge punch; Cuttlebug two different "Snowflakes" embossing folders.

I'm hoping to get most of my Chrimbo cards written thsi week .. then we'll see how many last minute panic makes I need (does this sound familiar to anyone ?? lol!!)

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Gorgeous card,
Thanks for joining in at Kaboodledoodles snowflake challenge,
Hugs
Angie

mudmaven said...

What a stunning card! Love the colors. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle snowflake challenge. ~chris

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful card hun, Love the colours you have chosen! xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you used.
luv
Debby

mckinkle said...

STUNNING card Pauline. Its just christmas in a card! Love the tartan.
Keryn :D

Unknown said...

A very clean and crisp card - love the tartan ribbon. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodledoodle challenge.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pauline.

Hugs Riet.x