Sunday 3 August 2008

My Time to Craft #24 and Stamp Something Challenges


My Time to Craft Challenge #24 is to produce a card using the colours RED, BLACK and WHITE. This wasn't an easy one for me as it isn't a colour combo I ever use, but I thought I'd give it a go... I also combined it with the Stamp Something Challenge to make a "thankyou something"; and lastly I am also submitting this card for the Docrafts open stamp challenge "D", as "D" is for "dandelions".

I used main image stamp "Dandelions" by Lavinia, inked with Brilliance black and white inks and embossed with holographic powder; "thankyou" stamp free from a craft magazine, masked so that the centre was blank, and Prima flowers from my stash pinned with a Making Memories jewel brad.

11 comments:

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Pauline - very elegant. Love the colour combo and the stamps are fab :)x

Richelle said...

Lovely card. This is one of my new fav color combos.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous Pauline - thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Creat card, love the stamp and I found your addy in my docrafts messages :D Hugs - Chrissy

Annie said...

oh this card is stunning.

Ann xxx

Lorraine said...

I love this card Pauline, my little one's fav colour combo and the stamps and ribbon are just gorgeous.

Manda said...

Hiya Hun, got a present for you on my blog. Know you've had it before so if you don't want to pass it on again, that's fine hun., It was just to say that i love your blog xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Pauline! I love the colors and the scalloped circles. Great images, love the way you did one on black with white ink. Thanks for playing along with the challenge, nice job! :)

Wendy said...

This is really lovely
Wendy x

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

~Emma~ said...

Pauline its stunning!