Tuesday 27 November 2012

Teddy With Robin


Hi there ... hope everyone is keeping warm and dry - the weather has turned so absolutely shocking here in the UK! I do so hope if you're reading this you haven't been affected by the floods .... I think we will all be needing galoshes if the weather doesn't turn soon!

Anyhoo, here is the last of the cards I managed to knock together on Saturday.


I really enjoy making Chrimbo cards, and indeed I haven't even inked up all my Christmas stamps yet; but I'm also itching to get onto some other cards as I have today received my order of some of the new release LotV stamps - ooh they look lovely!! Very little chance of me getting to play with them in the immediate future though, as I am wayyy behind on my Christmas makes (as usual!!)


For some reason I always have problems getting a true-colour photo of the colour red ..my poinsetta card and ribbon are  both a dark red but they look so much lighter in these pictures!

Stamps: LotV "Teddy With Robin"; "Christmas grungy messages";
Media: Promarkers and Flexmarkers + Stickles on the snow;
Papers: LotV "Krafty Christmas";
Supplies: brown and champagne gems by Papermania, red gems and spacer from The Hobby House; button and twine from The Ribbon Girl; ribbon from my stash;
Tools: classic large squares and large scalloped squares nestabilities; Marianne Design "Poinsetta" die (LR0122); Cheery Lynn "Holly Flourish" die.


Challenges:
Penny Black & More At Allsorts (November) - Any Die Will Do (3rd Entry)
Sweet Stampin' - Flowers
Party Time Tuesdays #96 - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting - take care.
Hugs,

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my, Pauline...Love the image, love your colouring, love your papers, love your design...what more can I say...oh yes, love how you have positioned your 'Holly Flourish' die!

I agree about photographing reds - they never seem to come out as true-to-colour.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

So cute Pauline! love the colour combo, hugs me x

Ellibelle said...

This is too cute Pauline. Love the use of the kraft colored paper. Super sweet image too! Thanks so much for sharing at penny black and more!

Debbie said...

Hiya Again Pauline.
Thank you for showing us your lovely card at Sweet Stampin'.
This is my favorite image this Christmas, have just sent for some of the Toppers.
Debbiex

Claire said...

Love this card Pauline, cute bear image and love the papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts. This is so cute. Fabulous design. Good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pamela said...

Such a cute image, beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

Pam x

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful christmas card Pauline, fab design! Ruby x

Marlou McAlees said...

soooo adorable!!! :)