Sunday 23 January 2011

May All Your Wishes Come True

I have been desperate to play with my cute new LotV "dandelion clock" fairy ever since she arrived over a week ago, and finally I got round to it on Friday afternoon, in an attempt to perk myself up. Good job I did really, as my cold has gone absolutely streaming since then to the point that I have now given up on crafting altogether until I'm feeling better!

I absolutely love dandelion clocks, and everything about this darling stamp made me think about soft shades of lilac and lavender. I don't seem to be able to put down my FF "Spring Time" papers at the moment, and I think I went a bit crazy with the flowers lol!


Recipe:
Main image: LotV "Dandelion Clock" coloured with Promarkers and sprinkled with glamour dust;
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards;
Papers: Papermania "Forever Friends - Spring Time"; glitter dot cardstock from local craft shop;
Supplies: all flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts; pearls from The Hobby House; ribbon from my stash;
Tools: Fiskars "Victorian" cutting blade.

Challenges:

I followed the sketch for this week's Lili of the Valley #81


and would also like to enter for

Flutterby Wednesdays #138 - Open theme with butterfly, fairy or angel
CES #20 - Angels & fairies
Stamp Something - Cute Somethings
Crafty Pad #105 - Something Girly
Wee Memories #40 - Anything Goes

Hope you're having a great weekend ... I'm off now to dose myself up some more lol!

19 comments:

Marcea said...

Hi Pauline, this is just adorable ... love all your embellies and of course your colours! I reallylove this stamp - isn't she so pretty. Hope you are keeping well xxx

Anne said...

A really sweet, girly card. Thanks for linking up with us at TCP this week. Hugs x

Debbie said...

Aww Pauline this is such a perfectly sweet card. Your colours are so soft and your colouring of the image is perfect. I do love the flowers you have added - just perfect. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful card, love how you got crazy with the flowers, wish you to recover from your cold very very quickly!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Pauline

Stunning card, love the flower arrangement and such a totally gorgeous image.

HUgs Ali x

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous Pauline and you can never have too many flowers! Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty! Beautiful job arranging the flowers. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday.

Liz McGuire, said...

Beautiful, you must have some collection of flowers!

Liz x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pauline,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi Pauline
a gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, lovely embelies & design, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Tracy said...

A very pretty creation, I love the colours and the image is gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tasha said...

This is so beautiful. i love everything about it. The colours are beautiful as are the gorgeous flowers you have used
Fab design
love tasha xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Pauline, love the cute fairy.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous Pauline, love the colours you've chosen, and that LOTV has to be my fave of the new releases. Hope you've made a support for the card hun - to hold it up with that enormous floral arrangement! LOL! Hugs, Sxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, I just love this image she is so sweet!!

Thank you for joining us this week at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xxx

Annie said...

a beautiful card Pauline and such pretty floral embellishments.
hugs, annie x

Ann said...

Such a sweet image, & I love all those flowers! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

CraftyC said...

A very sweet card you have made. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV & CES Challenges!
Clairexx

Kaz said...

WOW this is just stunning!! Beautiful colours & colouring, gorgeous paper and as for those flowers..............well what can I say.....they look amazing!!! I need this image!
Kaz xx