Tuesday 16 February 2010

Creative Card Crew #45 - Get Well Soon

Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to another Creative Card Crew challenge. It was fabulous to see everyone's Valentine projects this past fortnight ... what a romantic lot you are!! Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog to see if you have won last week's prize.

On then to this week's challenge, which is

Get Well Soon

So you can make a card to cheer someone up who's under the weather, or just to have ready in your card box just in case :-).

This week's prize is a scrummy selection of ribbons, buttons and charms form our sponsor

Truly Scrumptious Crafts

So without further ado, here's my card.... hope you'll also check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT :-)

I followed this week's fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday #90 for inspiration ....

...and I would also like to enter this card for this week's Stamp Something - Something Cute.. I just couldn't resist inking up my new LotV teddy ... I really do think this range of stamps is the cutest!! I'm just waiting patiently now for my EZ Mount to arrive and then I'll be able to ink up the rest of the stamps I ordered loL!

I think teddy is looking quite spring-like what with the profusion of flowers and happy colours - so I hope this one also qualifies for this week's Spoon Full of Sugar #91 - Spring is in the Air.

Last but not least, I would like to enter this card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #54, which is All About Me - ie to use the things you love :-) Well I'm really loving these LotV teddies, and I always love my flowers, spacers and large pearl brads.

Recipe:
Main image: LotV "Teddy with Flower", coloured with watercolour pencils;
Sentiment: die cut using Cuttlebug Cut & emboss set "Everyday Greetings";
Papers: My Mind's Eye "Pretty Please";
Supplies: pearl brads and spacers from "The Hobby House"; flowers and wrought iron brads from my stash;
Tools: large classic circle and large classic scalloped circle nestabilities; Leone Em "Ash Family" leaf punch.

Looking forward to seeing all your creations.

14 comments:

Mel said...

Stunning card love the flowers and lotv image.
hugs Mel x

Sam said...

Beautiful card Pauline. Love the image and all those blooms.
Sam x

Francesca said...

What a very cute and lovely card

Hugs
Francesca

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so DARLING!

Betty Wright said...

This is beautiful, Pauline1 Love your clustering of flowers and leaves detailing! Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Pauline, hope you've had a good day hunny. Fingers crossed your weather is better than ours, it hasn't stopped raining all day!! wow what a gorgeous card this week, i love your image and the pretty added detail, stunning work as always. Have a good evening, hugs Linda x

Paula said...

Absolutly beautiful Pauline the image is so cute and i love the colours and papers you have used.
Paula xxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pauline,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Pauline, and I couldnt agree with your more. The LOTV stamps are just the cutest!
Clairexx

Dee Jackson said...

This is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC54 this week:)

cazsmum said...

Lovely card x

Maria Matter said...

adorable Pauline!!!


blessings, Maria

Kaz said...

Pauline, your flowers & foliage always look so stunning!
Gorgeous card.
Kaz xx

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - this is so cute and gorgeous!!! Love all the wonderful details you've added to your card!!!

Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~