Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 in cards ... and my top 5

I have loved looking around at my fellow bloggers' entries for Debbie's challenge  to pick your top 5 cards for the year ... I had a look back through mine yesterday and found it really hard to choose my favourites!! But I decided to have a go anyway ... so here are my fave cards by month, followed by my top 5 for the year :-)

Sorry not got time to explain why each of these is a favourite ... but they all involve either fave stamps, papers, or I was just very happy with the way they came together with flowers and other embellies! 

January



February



March



April




May



June




July



August



September



October




November



December



...and my top 5 (in no particular order!)









Wow that was difficult ... and I'm sure I'd choose different ones on another day lol! 

Gotta dash now to get ready for the evening's visitors and festivities - so I'll just finish by wishing everyone a 

Happy New Year

and all the best of everything for 2012
Hugs
   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards...have a great New Year. S xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous cards Pauline and Happy New year and all the best
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Pauline.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Tracy said...

So much gorgeousness Pauline, love all your creations.
Happy new year and all the best for 2012.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

ribenaruby said...

Hi Pauline, such a beautiful selection you've chosen. Happy new Year! Ruby x

debby4000 said...

WOW what a stunning collection Pauline.
Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
luv
Debby