Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy Easter :-)


Oh bliss! I've had an extra day off from work today for Easter, so I've had chance to potter about and catch up with one or two things. Didn't have time for any crafting, but here is my last Easter teddy card which I made at the weekend. Unfortunately I didn't manage to make enough Easter cards to send to all my friends as I have been working late recently, but even so I'm quite pleased with the value I got out of this free decoupage pack ... I think I'm all teddied-out now lol!


Image: Forever Friends decoupage pack;
Sentiment: Penny Black;
Papers: Papermania "Forever Friends - Springtime";
Supplies: flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts; pearls from The Hobby  House; ribbon from my stash;
Tools: Martha Stewart edge punch; Cuttlebug "daisy pattern" embossing folder; Leone Em "ash Famiily" leaf punch.


Challenges:
My Mum's #51 - Easter Creations / Animals
Fab 'n' Funky - Emboss It!
Craft Your Passion #104 - Dots & Stripes
Simon Says - Use Your Favourite Tool (Cuttlebug)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Divas By Design #29 - Anything Goes

Hopefully I'll get a bit of time to craft tomorrow .. if not I'll be back on Saturday with another Penny Black Saturday Challenge :-)

19 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Awe this is so sweet love it :)
Hugzz Val xx

Happy Crafter said...

Awe this is so sweet love it :)
Hugzz Val xx

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous, I love those papers :)

Tags xx

Crafting Diva said...

wonderful sweet easter card love the forever friend bear think I have this somewhere in my craft room will have to find him!!!!!

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is gorgeous, love your image, very inspirational, thanks for joining our Easter/Animals challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.

Berry said...

What a little cutie, Thanks so much for joining us at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Sheila said...

Oh I love it. Your embossing is divine too. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week, Sheila:)X

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline, just having a catch up. I just love the Easter cards you've been making! Gorgeous!

Have a lovely Easter break.
xx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, I do love this little bear! Yummy colours too. xxx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Pauline!!! Those papers are scrumptious and I love the details and the adorable FF image.

Thanks so much for joining your Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
Heather xx

Michelle said...

So sweet!!!Happy Easter to you!!! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft !! Good Luck!! Hugs Michelle

Cathy Lee said...

This is adorable, Pauline. I love your DPs and that sweet teddy bear. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card, love your image and pretty colours, thanks for joining us at craft your passion, hugs, Sarah x

Rach83 said...

That's some cake! Looks great! I love your colours here, Pauline. Great layout too. Your embossing really stands out. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you'll be back soon.

Rachel x

NGCARDS said...

A brilliant Easter creation! Thanks for joining un with our challenge over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

Jenny said...

Such a lovely card.
Thank you for sharing your artwork with Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely colourful Easter card and beautiful papers.
Thanks for joining us this month at FOREVER FRIENDS Embossing Challenge.
Good Luck.
Diane (DT)x

Wattage said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends challenge, Lisa x