Sunday 30 October 2011

Christmas Candy - We have a winner!

Good afternoon all, and thanks so much to everyone who took the time to enter for my Christmas candy. I have spent the last half hour fiddling around with random.org to pick a winner .... I can do that easily enough, but alas I have to say that displaying the selection widget and results online has proven to be too challenging for me, even after googling how to do it as best I can (any advice welcome for future occasions!)

So .... unfortunately you will just have to believe me when I say I used random.org and have generated the following number ....

29

and that's you Tracy!

Congratulations!

Please email me hun to claim your prize within seven days and I will get it in the post to you; otherwise I will draw another winner.

Thanks again for all your entries.
Hugs

8 comments:

Hlora said...

Congratulations Tracy!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to Stacy and thanks for giving us this chance!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance hunni
tracy congrats sweetie, enjoy hunni
hugs angelique

Helen said...

Congrats Tracy!
Thanks for offering the candy Pauline! :0)
Helen x

PS - I use Screengrab add-on for Firefox to capture the random winner thingys...free to download & really simple to use...just right click aywhere on the page...choose 'grab a defined area'...then crop the area you want and save...simples!

Nikki said...

Congrats to Tracy :)

Unknown said...

hi congrats Tracy :)

Di said...

Hi Pauline - I can't fathom out how to post the results of random.org either, and always feel so daft :( Di xx

Helen said...

Me again...lol
Just popped over to say thank you for the 'spooktacular' Hallwoe'en card - I loved it when I saw it on your blog...but it's even better in real life! Thanks so much - you made my day! :0)
Helen x