Friday 21 May 2010

OMG - oops!

Was just footling around editing my blog list and suddenly comes a li'l blip ...yikes I've lost the lot!!

I have started a new blog list but Mr Blogger seems to be playing silly beggars at the moment and has just thrown me out when I'd added a whole new lot back in ... so i think I'm going to have to come back to it later.

So if I normally come to visit and suddenly don't i'm not ignoring you honest ... I probably am just totally lost and can't find you!! Hopefully I will get back to where I was before too long ... sigh!

2 comments:

Magia da Inês said...

♥ Olá, amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho... amei!...♥
Super criativo e agradável.
Você é muito talentosa!!!
Um ótimo fim de semana! ♥
♥♥ Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira - Brasil ♥♥

Aunty Sue said...

oh dear think i would leave till anothe day good luck