* Update: I have just discovered a new challenge that was already in play when I uploaded this card ... so I would like to enter the card for Creative Inspirations #6 as well ... thus enabling me to set a new personal record of 9 challenges with one card ... yippee!!As usual I've been in a bit of a last minute rush ... yesterday evening I needed to make two Easter cards to catch the post. Here is the first card I made - I started off to make my card in line with the fab sketch for Charisma Cardz Challenge, but I then discovered I could tie this card in with a satisfyingly high number of other challenges - the fact that there are Easter Challenges all around was definitely a big help lol!
So I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
1. Charisma Cardz #13 - sketch
2. Simon Says #1 - yellow and green
3. The Pink Elephant #9 - stamps, embossing and punches
4. ABC - I is for inside
5. Stamp Something - Happy Easter
6. Our Creative Corner - Easter
7. E-A-C #34 - Easter
8. Creative Card Crew - Happy Easter
9. Creative Inspirations #6 - Happy Easter with green & yellow
I used a gorgeous PB image of a hedgie that was an RAK from my crafty friend Kaz, mounted using my brand new "labels 3" nesties, with the background card embossed using my Cuttlebug "Stylised Flowers" embossing folder. The sentiment is also by Penny Black. Papers are by K&Co, flowers by Prima and leaves were punched using the Leone Em "Ash Branch" punch. Jewel brads, spacers and pearl gems were from my stash.
As you can see I have decorated the inside .... I continued the theme and additionally punched a border using my Muti-shaper "Country Garden" punch.
I'm just wondering now whether the day will come when I can manage 9 challenges ?? lol!! ...update - see above :-)
A Blog Named Hero 5th Anniversary Bash
17 hours ago