Tuesday 14 April 2009

D&D with Charisma ... and some lovely awards!


I'm still loving my D&D stamps even though I've had very little chance to use them just yet. This week's D&D challenge #5 is a sketch, so I thought I'd have a little play yesterday evening inbetween watching the TV.

I was also keen to enter a card for this week's Charisma Cardz Challenge #14 as the theme is purple and green ... and as luck would have it I picked out a piece of paper that I loved the other day that is exactly those colours !

Recipe:
Main image: D&D stamp "Candyfloss" coloured with watercolour pencils and Sakura sparkle pens.
Sentiment: Penny Black transparent set "Salutations".
Paper: Bo Bunny (I think!) from Craft in Time.
Supplies: Green pearlised cardstock punched with MS doily punch; lilac pearlised carstock embossed wtih Cuttlebug "Floral Fantasy" folder; raffia lace crom Hobbycraft; flowers from Prima, WH Smith, green FloraDoodles and paper roses from Crafts4u2do; large pearl gems from winning Camilla's candy :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I have really been a naughty blogger, cos I have received three award over recent weeks, but I haven't put them on my blog - I really do appreciate them but time seems to have flown by so fast ...the main probelm has been finding time to think about and pick who to pass them onto :-)

Anyhow .. I have decided to procrastinate no longer, so this is my mega catch-up session !! ......

First of all, I received this fab award from my PBSC DT teamie Domi :-) Now I really am naughtily late in posting this ... sorry hun! Not sure how many peeps I am supposed to pass this on to, so as it says "Top 10 Fav's" have decided to pass it on to my top 10 commenters as they are kind enough to visit regularly and make my heart smile :-) So that would be .... Bev, Riet, Tasha, Helen, Sharon, Marcea, Carole, Tracy & Rach (Domi is also a top commenter lol!).


Secondly, I got this lovely one from Sharon - she is one of my best blogging buddies and her kindness means a lot. I thought I would like to pass this one on to a few people I know who have recently started their own blogs, to say fab work! and keep it up!! So that would be Sue, Carol and Squirrel.


Last but by no means least, I have received the fab Lumas Thorn Award from the elves at Lumas Thorn and from the lovely Bev. Now there are a lot of blogs I enjoy visiting and quite a few that really do inspire me loads ... but of all the blogs I visit Bev's is right up there ... and judging by the number of followers she has clearly there are a LOT of people who would agree with that lol! So I'm really touched by this, and would like to pass it on to 5 peeps who inspire me the most - not only with their fab cards but also by their kindness and fun. Now this is a hard one .. but I'd like to pick Helen, Sharon, Tracie, Jacqui and Debbie .... sorry I couldn't pick more !!

Hope everyone is enjoying Easter week :-)

18 comments:

Tasha said...

Pauline thank you so mch for thinking of me!

I love this card that image is too cute and loving that paper! Gorgeous flowers too
love tasha xx

Rach said...

a fabulous card Pauline, your image is so cute. beautiful flowers and raffia lace.
Thank you so much for thinking of me when passing on your award, hugs rachxx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the paper! Candyfloss is sooooo cute too!
Thanks for the awards hum - it was really sweet of you to think of me!
Helen x

Rachelsmum said...

Thank you for the award, Pauline, have popped it on my blog. This is a beautiful card, it's so pretty, I love the way you've arranged the flowers. Sorry I don't comment much on your blog but I'm always short of time but I'd just like to say that all your cards are gorgeous.
Hugs
xxsue

Anonymous said...

A nice range of cards you have been doing Pauline! really pretty papers you have used on this card :0)

ella bella said...

gorgeous card Pauline love the papers and sweet image.
thanks for passing the award on to me you have made my day
Tracy x

Carole said...

Love your card Pauline and thanks so much for the wonderful award! You are so kind to think of me!
I love to visit your blog...your cards are always so beautiful.
Have a good day.
Hugs
Carole x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

I love this card Pauline; you've used the colours so well. Love the image. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Thanks so much for the awards hunny, it really is so sweet of you to think of me. I'll get them on my blog later today.
Sharon xx

Debbie said...

A beautiful card Pauline..I love the sweet image and the papers and flower details are really pretty.
Thanks so much for the lovely award hunnie...it's so sweet of you to think of me. Debbie x

Spyder said...

Lovely card lovely colours and such detail! A winner in my book!

((Lyn))

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Pauline,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Ellen said...

Hello Pauline,

Beautiful card!!! I love the colours.

Regards,
Ellen

ribenaruby said...

Sweet image Pauline, beautiful papers and congratulations on all your awards!

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, so lovely - that ribbon is ace!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun thanks so much sweetie I really appreciate it, and I love your D&D Card
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Marcea said...

Hi there hunny - super cute card ... hope you get to play more soon! Thanks for my award ..... you are a darling
-x-

Mephisto said...

Thanks Dear,

thats wonderful!!!

Domi

Bev said...

Love your card Pauline, that image is just so cute and the colour combo perfect x