Update 10/11/08 - this blog candy draw is now closed - thanks very much to everyone who has entered. I have picked a winner Monday evening 10/11 - see my post "We have a winner ..."
I'm really excited as I have reached my first 5,000 hits on my blog - so I thought I would throw a li'l blog candy party to celebrate and thank everyone for visiting. I wanted my candy to reflect the whole idea of a party and celebration, so here's what I've got to offer:
- One Penny Black Transparent stamp set - "Party Critters"
- One Forever Friends 6" x 6" paper pack - "Party Time"
- Three tiny pots of Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder - Pink Blush Lustre, Arctic Lake and Emerald Green Lustre
- One pack of Papermania adhesive gemstones in transparent
- One Stickle in "Stardust".
I hope you will like the idea of getting your hands on this little lot .... if you do, I need you to show me some party spirit to join in! I will leave this candy open until midnight GMT on Sunday 9th November, and will make a random draw the following day. In order to take part, here's what I need you to do:
- Make a card with the theme celebrate! You can interpret this any way you want, and for any celebratory occasion eg. birthday, Christmas, anniversary, wedding .... I really look forward to seeing your creations.
- Post the card on your blog, with a link to this post. If you like my blog and would also like to add it to your blog roll, then that would also make me incredibly happy.
- Leave a comment on this post, with a direct link back to the post on your blog so that I can visit.
- If you don't have a blog, please just leave me a comment as above (so I can include you in my random number generated draw) and email me a pic of your card - I will put them into a slideshow.
Hope you will be able to join in and I look forward to seeing you :-)
Fab "celebrate" cards sent to me by non-blogging friends: