Monday, 6 December 2010

Teddy with tinsel

I have to confess that I have made quite few Christmas cards with this cute LotV teddy this year whilst neglecting some of my other new stamps, as I think this one is not only unbelievably adorable, but is also extremely easy to colour.

Recipe:
Main image: LoV "James the Bear with Tinsel", coloured with Promarkers and Copics, and decorated with green Stickles;
Sentiment: LotV Christmas circle sentiments;
Papers: from my stash;
Supplies: ribbon from my bloggy friend Helen; gems from my stash;
Tools: small & large classic circles, large scalloped circles and lacy circles nestabilities; Martha Stewart "Arctic Snowflake" punch.


Challenges:

I followed the fab sketch for this week's Papertake Weekly (I realised afterwards I had made a bit of a mistake with the placement of the ribbon so I hope the DT will be kind lol!)


Lili of the Valley #76 - A Few of My Favourite Things
... where to start ??lol!! I'm so loving LotV stamps at the moment and esp. this one, plus of course the circle sentiments!
Teddy Stampers #25 - Christmas teddies
Totally Papercrafts #45 - Christmas Punches

That's all for now ... take care.

12 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous card Pauline, love the cute bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute the Tinsel looks so real! so glitzy! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous Pauline, love the sparkle. Thanks for taking part in this weeks lOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Pauline :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are perfect, love the tinsel ,,, perfect :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....so sweet! It's no wonder you keep using that stamp....he's adorable!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card Pauline,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has been one of my fav stamps too - and you have coloured and glittered him perfectly.
    Thanks for joining this week's Christmas Punches Challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so gorgeous hunny! And I know exactly what you mean about the stamp - I've made more LOTV cards this year than anything else. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh he's adorable, love it:)
    Thanks for playing along on TPC this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Pauline. Just love it! Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. Hope to see you back again soon, as your cards are really a delight to view. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is way beyond gorgeous. I love everything about this card!! Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers! Don't forget about our design team call on now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful ted bear! Love the gold tinsel around him! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking, and for taking the time to leave a comment - I really appreciate it.
Pauline x