Friday, 29 October 2010

Pastel roses and pink champagne

I needed to make a 30th birthday card for my lovely PBSC DT teamie Joey, so I thought I would use this adorable and cute LotV kitty as this image strikes me as being perfect for a special celebration. I also had my first go with my new MS "eyelet lace" PATP, which I was primarily inspired to buy after seeing Dawny P's fab efforts with one.


Unfortunately the bright sunlight has rather bleached out the photo so the colours are a bit off kilter, but I've popped the card in the postbox now :-)

Challenges:
A Pocket Full of Posies #9 - Champagne & RosesWild Orchid Crafts #8 - PastelsCreative Card Crew - Let's Punch It!Simon Says - Punch 'Em
ABC - G is for Glitter
(I used pink glitter card for matting and numbers, and Stickles on my flowers .. photo just doesn't show it up very well!!)
Incy Wincy #65 - Lace & Pearls




Recipe:
Main image: LotV "Thomas with Champagne" coloured with Promarkers and Copics;
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards;
Paper: Creative Inc.
Supplies: all flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts decorated wtih Stickles; pearls from The Hobby House; gems from my stash;
Tools: MS "Eyelet Lace" PATP punch; Cuttlebug "Hippie Chick" die cut numbers.

Joey, hope you have a lovely day!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline,
    This is sooo pretty! I love the image and all the little details. Just saw your email today - for some reason it went in my Spam box. Looking forward to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and the image is so cute.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always so pretty, beautifully coloured with amazingly gorgeous florals.
    Have a fab weekend!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful 30th card. the flowers and fab colour combo are gorgeous. I love the image and your colour work
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful 30th card. the flowers and fab colour combo are gorgeous. I love the image and your colour work
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers and punch! The image is so cute too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card for your team mate Pauline, I'm sure she'd have loved it, who wouldn't, it's simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, what a gorgeous card and fabulous punching Pauline!!! Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week. Hope you are well my dear
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pauline how cute is this super cute love your colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with creative card crew,
    hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking, and for taking the time to leave a comment - I really appreciate it.
Pauline x