Sunday 28 February 2010

Pink Anya

Just a quick post from me this afternoon with my first ever Anya card - I love these images, which I was sent by the lovely Marcea ... I've been meaning to use them for ages but I just felt this one was right for this sketch and paper combo today. I ahve to say that i think these images are probably much more suited to being coloured with Copics or Promarkers, but as I ain't got any of those yet I had to do my best with my old faithful watercolour pencils. Not entirely pleased with the results, but hey! it's done now lol!

I used the sketch from this week's Papertake Weekly #35


and would also like to enter the card for this week's Stamp. Scrap & Doodle Saturdays #29 - Sparkle, and One Stop Craft Challenge #69 - Optimistically Pink

Recipe:
Main image: Greetings Farm "Anya" coloured with watercolour pencils;
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards;
Papers: Bo Bunny;
Supplies: Prima & papermania flowers; spacers from The Hobby House; Doodlebug sparkly brads; sparkly gems from my stash;
Tools: large classic scalloped rectange nestabilities.


Hope you're all enjoying your Sundays!

9 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Pauline. Your card is so pretty. The colours and papers really do suit this Anya image so well. The watercolour colouring looks fantastic.
Thanks for joining us this week at the OSCC.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh my goodness Pauline, what a stunning card, just gorgeous papers and stunning image! love your work as always. Hugs Linda x

gina g said...

Oh now this is gorgeous i just love the pretty papers and Miss Anya is beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining thje OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Pauline, your card is stunning.

Thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, love the beautiful image and papers.
luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

This is a very pretty card Pauline, what lovely papers and flowers you have used.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
We hope to see you next week!
Chrissie

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Pauline, this is just adorable, love that anya image and your papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at OSCC Challenge this week.
Hugs Suzi x

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the image and colouring.
Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx

Spyder said...

I think it's coloured lovely Pauline! and I love those papers!
((Lyn))