Monday 13 July 2009

We have a winner!!

Many thanks to all of you who entered my blogoversary candy draw, and I was really touched and thrilled by all your lovely comments both about my candy and my blog :-) I really hope you will continue to visit in future.

...but let's be honest, you're visiting right now to see if you've won - right?? So without further ado, I have used random.org to draw a winner (sorry i don't know how to print the outcome on here) .... and the winner is .....

No 33

which is ...


who said ...

Hello Pauline from Canberra Australia!! What YUMBLY Candy - I just love thay gorgeous hedgie....adorable - thank you for the opportunity to play for it....and the other treasures!! I have linked your Candy to my Blog:http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/and would love you to visit sometime!! I will enjoy following your Blog - thanks again for this great opportunity! God bless you!

So congratulations hun!! Guess I'd better start saving up for the postage lol! but in fact I'm happy to post to and make friends with someone on the other side of the world :-)

Please let me have your details via email, and I will get your package posted out to you. If I don't hear anything by Sunday 19th July midnight BST, I will draw another winner.

Hugs

5 comments:

Caroljenks said...

Congratulations Linda and thank you Pauline for offering such gorgeous candy :)

Carol x

Lovely Linda said...

Helo Pauline - I can't believe it - I won...I ADORE that set....YAHOO!! I will email you with my addy - by the way, I yelled so loud my DH jumped out of the chair...it is early morning here!! Thanks so much - wahooo - now I can play in the PB challenges - THANK YOU!!! God bless you!

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats Linda and thank you to Pauline for being so generous :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Carole RB said...

Congrats Linda

Christine said...

Congrats Linda enjoy


Christine xxx