Tuesday 2 December 2008

2nd post for today: Secret Crafter


I loved this week's Secret Crafter #9 sketch, so I made yet another Christmas card with my BasicGrey papers and my current favourite stamp which is "Fantasy" by Penny Black. Hope you like it!


Image: Penny Black "Fantasy" stamped with blue pigment ink and embossed with silver pearl powder, decorated with Papermania gems.
Sentiment: Penny Black, stamped with silver ink.
Papers: Basic Grey "Dasher" and "Figgy Pudding" (I think!)
Corner and bottom strip are white pearlescent card embossed wtih Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.
Ribbon: Hobbycraft
Flower: Prima (thanks to Cathy & Mand)
Snowflake brads: Dovecraft
Sparkly white brad: Doodlebug

10 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Pauline! I love the colours you've used, and the sentiment is lovely!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous subtle card pauline

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Marcea said...

Pauline this is stunning, you have done a fabulous job
-x-

Wendy said...

OMG Pauline this is gorgeous. I love the subtle colours, the stamp and all the bling too. Wendy x

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Pauline. I've got that stamp, forgot I bought so still unused. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairexx

Jill said...

stunning card Pauline so elegant I just love it thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeous. That tree stamp is stunning. A really classy card.
Sharon

Debbie said...

Really elegant cards Pauline, I love the 'Fantasy Tree' image and the colour is so delicate and pretty. Debbie x

Mephisto said...

Wow, thats so a lovely Card!

Domi

gina g said...

Another stunning card. I only just found your blog through a post on Do Crafts. gina xx