Shaz has got some stunning blog candy on offer over on her blog; and in order to win it she has set a competition for peeps to make any paper project in her favourite colours - pink, blue and green.
As a new blogger I only just spotted this in the nick of time, so rushed off this evening to make my entry, and here it is! It is also a birthday card for my Docrafts friend Squirrel as I thought she would love this fun look :-). I used:
- Penny Black stamp "Partying", coloured with watercolour pencils, and the balloons decoupaged and coloured with Cosmic Shimmers and Sakura stardust pens.
- Greeting stamp from Penny Black transparent set "Salutations".
- Papers by Making Memories and Sandylion.
- Flowers by Prima
- Sparkly brads by Making Memories
- Sparkly gems and butterfly by Papermania.
Just to prove that I really do love these colours, here's a picture of another card I made earlier but haven't published on my blog before. Main stamp is PB "Dream a Dream", background stamp is PB "butterfly border", and greeting is by Hampton art ge studio. paper is by K&Co, and large daisy by WH Smith.