Thursday 10 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday #18 - card for a child


This week's CCT Challenge is to make a card for a child. This is a hard one for me as I have no children in the family, so v few opportunities to make this kind of card....so I hope you don't mind me saying "here is one I prepared earlier" - this was an order for my boss's 1 year old grandson Charlie. it was a 7-piece waterfall so I was pretty chuffed with it!

I used: PB stamps "Imagine" and "Bear Blanks" 1-4 coloured with watercolour pencils; background paper from "Deja Views", and computer generated text. Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fantastic waterfall card, love the images.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sue said...

oh wow, this is fabby Pauline, i love waterfall cards:-)

Sue
xx

Rach said...

oh wow this is so impressive, it looks very time consuming...well done. hugs rach.xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card, very clever design,thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Unknown said...

lover your blog banner and just love all of your cards.
patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Awesome card!! I haven't seen one of these in a while!! Great idea for a 1 year old! beautiful job!!

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
X

~Emma~ said...

Awwwww its so cute! Wish I had the patience to make something like this! Hugs Emma.x

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! Took me a while huh .....but yes it is fun, I think I spend more time blogging than in any forum now...I only used up your lovely ribbon recently, I just loved that starry one :-D

Debbie said...

Gorgeous waterfall card Pauline. The colours are beautiful...ideal card for a 1 year old.

Debbie x

Just Tracys Crafts said...

I love your waterfall card, and thankyou for the lovely comments on my images.

Tracyx

Cathy said...

Wow Pauline this is fantastic.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Bev said...

WOW!! This is just amazing - and so much work has gone into it too!! Fantastic!!